Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekend Fashion Inspiration

Lately I've been dressing so "preppy" or conservative for work that sitting on Pinterest this morning after work, I was being drawn to the more relaxed weekend styles. I never really believed in titling your style, (read: preppy, boho). I enjoy being able to switch it up and dress how I feel. However, this makes a a difficult task for anyone trying to buy me a gift because they can't quite pinpoint my style. I guess it still has some refining to do, after all thats what your twenties are for, right?
 
     Anyways I thought I would share with you some of this things I've been vibing with this beautiful Saturday afternoon.....





















See! So prefectly relaxed yet put together... doesn't it just make you wanna get lost down some hipster city streets.... maybe buy fresh flowers for no reason.
 
 


Oh, and I just love a good weekend braid... I mean I love an anytime kinda braid but theres just something better and more fun about a 'weekend' braid. I love this updo one below.. sort of messy but a perfect construction of its elements. 



    I figure this sudden attraction for relaxed styles is probably my style trying to hang on to summer these are the styles that I miss the most during th colder months. The days where a flowy tank top and old cutoffs just FEEL so right.







I've said this before and I'll say it again Summer is the Blake Lively of seasons. Sort of perfectly messy but oh-so-gorg. It's kind of that less is more look that Blake always effortlessly pulls of.

       Anyways,  guess my phrase for the weekend is "perfectly imperfect." So excuse me while I put on my most relaxed but perfectly Blake-like outfit and do what feels right.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, XOXO-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment