Monday, September 2, 2013

OMG it's already September!

Can you believe it! Summer went so fast. For me classes start tommorow so I'm enjoying my last day with any sort of life outside of school and work. I bought some new yummy fall candles yesterday at World Market, ( If you don't know what world market is you are missing out!!), which is kind of an unconcious tradition of mine. For some reason, having a yummy smelling candle lit while doing homework makes it much more enjoyable.



I just wanted to say thank you if you're reading this! No matter how you got here YOU ROCK! I hope you come back and visit again :) And don't forget that you're beautiful and smart! :)



   Anyways, I want to spend the day just relaxing and do my best not to leave the house! Although I do have to go to the library... but maybe that can wait. I've recently rediscovered my local library and I just feel so happy when I go in there. You should try it!

Anyways, here's some pictures from my weekend so far...


car selfies
 

beautiful sunset :)

                                                           I love these shorts!!
                                                                 (I love him!!)

                                                        we were watching the ufc fight
                                                                   haha

 

                           this is so blurry but this huge storm came rolling in so fast we were watching









XOXO, Happy September Beauts!














No comments:

Post a Comment