Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eclectic Decor + Girly Coffee Table Books

I've been obsessed with decorating lately. Since I live with my parents..(I know! but it's cheap & I'm paying for college!) I pretty much just have my room to work with here, but boy do I try! I've been like hoarding/coveting throw pillows lately. I wanted to add a splash of color to my room without adding too much clutter. I just love those rooms where all the colors combine so perfectly and it makes the room feel collected and decorated. 

I've been collecting magazine clipings and (obviously) pinning things on Pinterest that make me even more excited to have my own place again. Every time I drive past the flower shop by my work I feel compelled to stop and buy fresh flowers.... but I don't because...how expensive are flowers these days!!

I just picked up a sort of pinkish velvet throw pillow from World Market the other day to add to the cluster on my bed. There's just something so mature about the perfect pop of pink...in fashion and in interior design.

I've been collecting ideas for coffee table books to buy for when I HAVE a coffee table again.
Here's my ideas:

Kate Spade - Things We Love-$40.00


French Flair: Modern Vintage Interiors-Anthropologie-$45.00

 


VOGUE-VOGUE COVERS-$90.00



Paris In Color-$14.46

 


The Big Book of Chic-Anthropologie-$75.00




Top with an adorable  vase of pink garden roses & a yummy smelling candle and you're good to go!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment