Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Makeup Forever Mat Velvet

    So I went on a crusade to find the perfect matte foundation for this summer. I had been switching around between a tinted moisturizer and a mineral powder and a drugstore foundation with a mattifying powder. I wasn't totally happy with any of it. And as the heat started to ramp up this summer I kept getting shinier and shiner throughout the day. Needless to say, I was pissed.

       So I did a ton of research and searched through millions of reviews and finally settled on a couple of choices. When I got to my local (and favorite) Sephora and asked the girls what they suggested and finally came to Makeup Forever Mat Velvet... Unfortunatley, I have no idea what shade because I can't seem to find it written on the bottle. and I threw away the box a while ago. Long story short, I am OBSESSED with this foundation. You can build it to be a full coverage foundation. Or a medium coverage foundation if you apply it with your (CLEAN!!) fingers lightly. It can be a little to heavy for some summer days. Other than that, I absolutley love it.  It keeps me perfectly matte but not too powdery looking and the colors match perfectly. I mean I've almost tried every foundation and this is something that I will definitley purchase again.

 
 
ß Best Matte Foundation Award


XOXO Happy Long Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment