Sunday, August 25, 2013

Coconut Oil Hair Treatment

So i did a coconut oil hair treatment today. I thought I would share how I do it. 
I like doing these kinds of things on Sunday it make me feel better about it being Monday tomorrow.

sorry this pic is a little scary I had already  taken my makeup off.

One: I heat up coconut oil by running it under hot water from the faucet. 



Two: I get my hair wet with warm water and then ring the water out.

Three: Take a scoop and cover my wet hair from ends to almost to the crown. I dont like putting it on roots because I already have a hard enough time getting them volumized.

Four: I put it in a shower cap and blow dry it on hot for about 5 minutes then let sit for 30 minutes. 

Five : Rinse with hot/warm water to melt out any remnants off oil. 

Enjoy:)


I do this once every two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment