Friday, August 16, 2013

A Whole New World

     Reading blogs has always been an obsession of mine. I always thought it was so neat how people could share their thoughts and write about their lives all while putting their own daily spin on it. I thought maybe it was my turn to give it a whirl.



Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Jessica  and I am a 20 something college student. I wanted to create a place where I could share my inspiration and expand my world. I want to keep the subject line open to anything, but I especially love anything beauty and fashion related...if my bank account could tell you it would.  I just recently started working at a bank but I was a bartender/ server for two years before that. My favorite color is green with a splash of pink. I like new notebooks, nail polish and Vogue. I like to think I'm really organized but I can never keep it that way for long.

I love anything vintage and/or on sale, my black lab Teagan, and I hoard lipstick...actually just makeup and skincare products for that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment